Quality Landscaping Services in Licking County, OH
E & L Lawn Care is a full-service lawn maintenance company. We provide residential and commercial landscaping services throughout central Ohio, including Licking County and the New Albany, Gahanna, Blacklick and Pataskala communities. Since we began in 2007, E & L Lawn Care has evolved from a small landscaping company servicing friends and family in Westerville to a lawn maintenance business serving an entire region.
Commercial & Residential
E & L Lawn Care can help you with any landscaping service that you need. Rather than call someone to mulch and another company to mow the lawn, you can save yourself time and contact us, because we do that and so much more!
Our commercial and residential lawn care services in Licking include:
- Landscaping: E & L Lawn Care offers a variety of landscaping services that include mulching, pruning, seasonal cleanup, bed edging, and planting flowers and shrubbery.
- Hardscapes: Our services don’t stop with lawn care! E & L Lawn Care can give your yard a new look with a paver patio, walkway or driveway, seating walls, fire or barbeque pit, or a fireplace.
- Tree Services: Whatever you need done with your trees, E & L can handle it. We can help you with pruning, fertilization, removal, stump grinding, cavity treatment, recycling wood or even planting new trees.
- Commercial Service: It’s important the lawn around your business looks great. E & L Lawn Care offers the same landscaping services we do for homeowners in Licking. We can also help you with snow removal and ice control when needed.
- Additional Services: Although we’re known for our landscaping services, E & L can also assist with tasks like power washing surfaces.
Contact Us to Learn More
At E & L Lawn Care, we value a job well done but we also value your time. We are quick to respond — when you call or text us, we’ll get back to in a timely manner, whether your contact is early in the morning or at the end of the evening. For your FREE, no-obligation consultation, call (614) 989-4324 or submit an online request form.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription