Expert Landscaping Services in Franklin County, OH
E & L Lawn Care provides residential and commercial landscaping services throughout the central Ohio area, covering Franklin County and Worthington, Westerville, Hillard, Dublin and Grove City. Our lawn maintenance services include landscaping, hardscapes, tree services, commercial services like snow removal, and more. If you reside in or have a commercial property in the Franklin County area, let E & L Lawn Care help you keep your yard looking great.
Complete Lawn Care
We offer a multitude of residential landscaping services as well as lawn maintenance services for commercial properties. Here are just a few of the ways we can help you at your home or place of business:
- Landscaping: Whatever attention your lawn may need, we can help. Our landscaping services include mulching, planting flowers, planting trees and shrubbery, pruning, seasonal cleanups, bed edging and more.
- Hardscapes: Our hardscape features allow customers to give their lawn a new look and provide additional places to entertain guests. We install paver patios, driveways, walkways, seating walls, fireplaces, and fire and barbeque pits.
- Lawn Care: E & L will do what it takes to keep your yard looking presentable. We handle everything from fertilization, seeding, aeration and weed control to leaf removal and mowing.
- Tree Services: E & L Lawn Care’s landscaping services extend to your yard’s trees. Our tree services include fertilization, planting, insect and disease management, removals and storm damage repair.
- Commercial Services: It’s important for business owners to keep their property well-maintained. We offer commercial property owners the same landscaping services as we do for homeowners. We can also help with snow removal and night light maintenance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you own a home or commercial property in Franklin County, let E & L Lawn Care handle your landscaping needs. With one call, all of your lawn maintenance needs can be covered! For a FREE, no-obligation consultation, call (614) 989-4324 or submit our online request form.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription